Elastic IT Solutions
Drastic IT Situations Need Elastic Measures
What do you do when you need to meet an impossible deadline, building an organization from scratch, complete with offices, computers, networks and staff?
When the State of New Jersey wanted to set up 10 new offices for a staff of 700 people in less than 30 days time, Quadrix stepped up to the challenge, helping with site selection, putting computers and networks in place and providing the IT support team to handle any tech issues as newly hired staff was getting up to speed.
Thanks to our IT Operations expertise, the ReNew Jersey Stronger program was able to open on schedule and begin taking applications from local residents to rebuild after Hurricane Sandy.
When there is no time to figure things out, it’s more important than ever to take advantage of the experience Quadrix has in building and running IT infrastructure. We’re IT and Security Operations experts, leveraging industry-leading technology, automation and processes to provide you with an instant IT department. There is no need to re-invent the wheel when you can adopt our proven methods and focus on what your organization needs to deliver!
- Post-disaster rebuilding projects and grant programs: When the pressure is on to get your new program up and running, we can take the technology issues off of your mind.
- Seasonal businesses: Structure your business to minimize costs and annual start-up/shutdown complexity.
- Third-party administrators: Learn how to flex your technology capabilities to handle variable demand.
- Political campaigns: Ramp up and shut down quickly and easily while keeping operations running smoothly!
- Temporary relocation: Take advantage of the opportunity to make your technology infrastructure more resilient.
- Business continuity: Upgrade your IT process and technology to ensure your business can handle everything from a severe storm to extreme events, such as pandemic or terrorist attack.
IT & Security Operations Capabilities
HP’s Business Service Management (BSM) software and solutions provide intelligence and actionable insights to manage the performance of enterprise applications, systems, networks and storage.
Your IT systems and technology infrastructure — websites, applications, servers, networks, sensors, mobile devices and the like — generate massive amounts of machine data. By monitoring and analyzing everything from customer clickstreams and transactions to network activity and call records, Splunk Enterprise turns your machine data into valuable insights.
- Infrastructure design and implementation
- System and network monitoring
- Application performance monitoring
- Asset tracking/management
- Event management
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Continuous monitoring
- Operational intelligence
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)